Visa| Job | Scholarship

Jobs in Canada: Opportunities to Work and Study in Canada

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Jobs in Canada: Opportunities to Work and Study in Canada

With part-time student jobs for international students, you are able to gain valuable work experience and supplement your spending allowance. If you intend to Work And Study In Canada, when you arrive, you need to supply sufficient evidence which shows as possible buy your tuition and living expenses when you get to Canada. You can find so many work permit programs for international students and their spouses/common-law partners which make living and in Canada possible and easy.
In Canada can go a considerable ways towards helping you establish business contacts for future years and can also help you immigrate after graduation.

Jobs For International Students In Canada

On-campus Jobs

Being an international student, you're able to focus on campus with no work permit while completing your studies if:
  • You've a valid study permit.
  • You're a full-time student at a post-secondary public school, either at CEGEP in Quebec, a college, university, or at an exclusive college-level school in Quebec that operates beneath the same rules as public schools and is at the least 50% funded by government grants, or at a Canadian private school that may legally award degrees under provincial law.
  • You've a Social Insurance Number.

Off-Campus Jobs

Being an international student, you're able to work off-campus with no work permit  while completing your studies if:
You've a valid study permit;
You're a full-time student in a designated learning institution
Your study program is academic, vocational or professional, it lasts at the least half a year and results in a diploma, diploma or certificate.
Your quantity of work hour weekly is just no more than 20 hours during regular academic sessions and working full-time during scheduled breaks (for instance, winter and summer holidays or spring break).
Certain study programs include work requirements such as for example co-op or internships. Such cases, a work permit is required to enable the foreign student to have the ability to complete the work.

Travel and Work in Canada

You have the ability to travel and work in Canada for approximately 1 year through the International Experience Canada if:
  • You're between 18 – 35 years of age.
  • Your country of origin comes with an agreement with Canada.
Embrace your future and let become the option for the study in Canada experience that'll last an eternity!
Begin your study in Canada today!
Sponsored Links